(Click the episode to listen)
- Episode 1- Mike and John Plant Party #1
- Episode 2- Native Plants in Children's Gardens with Jesse Turner
- Episode 3- Winter Interest with Natives with Mike and John
- Episode 4- Internet Shopping for Native Plants with Claudio Vazquez
- Episode 5- Taming Wildflowers Author Interview with Miriam Goldberger
- Episode 6- Part 2: Native Plants and Dance Therapy with Miriam Goldberger
- Episode 7- Permaculture with Dale Hendricks
- Episode 8- How would you define a native plant? Mike, John and Jesse give it a try.
- Episode 9 - Lloyd Traven gives us the scoop on horticultural complexities at the Philadelphia Flower Show
- Episode 10- John talks with Jamie Reaser, PhD., Executive Director of National Invasive Species Council
- Episode 11 - Thomas Rainer- Noted Landscape Architect and Author of "Planting in a post wild world" comes on the show to talk about his book and the ideas inside.
- Episode 12 - John T. Manion Kaul Wildflower Garden Curator at
Episode 13 - John T. Manion (cont'd) John talks about some of his favorite memories of the Southeastern Native Plant Conference which is held at the Botanic Garden and is organized by John and some friends. We'll also take a look ahead of what to expect of future conferences.
Episode 14 - A pioneer in the native plant industry and recognized internationally as an expert in native community ecology, Neil Diboll has guided the growth of Prairie Nursery for 30 years. He has dedicated his life to the propagation of native plants and their promotion as uniquely beautiful, ecologically beneficial and sustainable solutions for landscapes and gardens. In 2013 Neil was the recipient of the Great American Gardeners Award from the American Horticultural Society. Today, Neil sits down with Mike & John for a chat